Dr Manuel Carbajal
Our resident specialist in Periodontics is Dr Manuel Carbajal BDS, MClinDent (Perio), MRD (Periodontics), (GDC 194672)
He graduated in Dentistry from Madrid and then moved to the U.K. to develop his career where he was selected to complete his rigorous additional specialist training at the prestigious Eastman Dental Hospital, University College London, a world renowned centre of excellence for postgraduate dental training and was registered as a specialist in Periodontics by the General Dental Council.
Dr Carbajal has been awarded the European Federation of Periodontology (EFP) Certificate of Completion of Specialised Training in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry and is an expert in his field, limiting his practice to periodontology and implant dentistry. His clinical work here with us includes
- the treatment of periodontal disease in conjunction with our team of hygienists, where he will provide surgical intervention and regenerative procedures as required
- implant placement, bone and sinus grafting surgeries
- treatment of ailing and/or failing implants, including remedial treatment of problem implants
- gum grafting and crown lengthening
- treatment of combined “perio-endo” lesions, in conjunction with our specialist in Endodontics, Dr Armineh Arzandeh
His approach is caring, approachable, calm and cheerful which enables him to put his patients at ease and help them to improve their quality of life by returning them to gum health.
Dr Manuel Carbajal works to provide a comprehensive specialist Periodontist referral service for his referring dental colleagues in the Stroud and surrounding Gloucestershire and wider Cotswold areas. Patients can also present directly or self-refer to attend Confident Dental & Implant Clinic, Stroud.
© Copyright 2021 Confident Dental & Implant Clinics